|:: Coat of arms
Local heritage book Kirchlinteln
Kirchlinteln is a place immediately to the east of Verden and was previously called 'Lintelohe.' The church is named St. Peter's. To the southeast lie the parishes of Kirchboitzen and Walsrode with its daughter church of Stellichte, which eventually became independent of it.
The old churchbooks were destroyed in a fire at the parish house towards the end of 1758, but they are complete from 1759 on. Duplicates of the lost churchbooks are in the State Archive at Stade for the years 1715-1726, 1746 and 1751-1752.
Researchers who find people who possessed farms or positions of authority should consult the research of Otto Voigt, which is known for its almost complete accuracy. This information appeared in the Verden heimat-calendars and later in book form (a 2 volume compilation).
|Before 1900 the following places belonged to the parish:
In this online databank is information about persons.
Translated by Christopher Wolter